The lazy girls guide to daytime glam....
Being an expectant mummy, the last thing I can be bothered doing right now is my usual full face makeup routine.
These are my Holy Grail necessities that I find myself reaching for most mornings to give me that fresh dewy faced look rather than I've just rolled out of bed, still half asleep look!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water - a few squirts of this to awaken and refresh my skin.
- Makeup Forever Step 1 Primer - to lock in moisture and keep my pores at bay.
- Maybelline Instant Anti Age Concealer - to hide those under-eye bags and give the appearance of a good night’s rest (which by the way, is pretty rare to have a good nights rest at 26 weeks pregnant!!!)
- MAC strobe cream - for glowy youthful looking skin.
- Loreal Brow Artist Plumper - to fill in my sparse brows and lock the brow hairs in place.
- Benefit Roller Lash - for wide-awake looking eyes.
- Redken Extreme Anti Snap Leave In Conditioner - it helps keep shower time to a minimum so I can have that extra 5 minutes in bed he he.