Thursday 11 February 2016

LIP SAVIOUR!

Dr Lipp's Original Nipple Balm 


I suffer from really dry, cracked/chapped lips all year round. The amount of lip products/balms I have is ridiculous, some are even "medicated" but nothing ever works for me. I am constantly having to re-apply any product to keep my lips hydrated and smooth. I'll admit, I am a bit of a picker as well so if there is any dry skin I tend to pick it off leaving my lips raw and bleeding!  Eww, I know, gross right but I HATE the feeling of flaky skin! It's never a good look rocking chapped lips, especially under lipstick so I am super excited to share that I have found my little lip savior - Dr Lipp - Nipple Lip Balm!

BEFORE

Don't let the name puzzle you - the balm was originally designed for new mothers to use to soothe their nipples after breastfeeding, although now it has been tried & tested all over the world it is renowned as a multipurpose product! 

DR LIPP ON LIPS

The balm is 100% natural with only 1 ingredient called Lanolin. I'm not going to babble on about why Lanolin is great as I am no dermatologist but what I do know is (once I researched it he he) that Lanolin oils are very similar to our skin’s natural oils meaning they easily penetrate and absorb deeply into the skin.

I was seriously impressed with the results after 1 use. I put it on before I went to bed as I thought it would be good to soak into my lips through the night. I got up for the loo 5 or 6 hours later and I kid you not, the balm was still on!!! When I woke up in the morning I noticed my lips looked much more healthy and pink, not dry or flaky at all. It has such a nice sheen to it as well so if you wear it alone it really makes your lips look juicy and plump. 

AFTER

In my opinion, the balm is a staple multipurpose product that I think everyone should own. £12 is not a lot of money when you think of all the things it can be used for. This one little tube has the answer to all your problems; cracked lips/nipples, eczema, sunburn - the list is endless!! 

Top 20 beauty & skincare uses

1.     Long-lasting lipgloss
2.     Cheek shine
3.     Eye gloss for a dewy look
4.     Eyebrow shaping
5.     Lip primer – helps prevent blotching
6.     As a mixer for pigment
7.     Perfect for adhesion of glitter for lips, eyes & diamantes
8.     Skin primer – smoothes flaky skin before foundation
9.     Smooth fly away hair
10.   Gloss nails naturally
11.   Chapped lips
12.   Dry cuticles
13.   Dry skin patches
14.   Fine lines under the eyes
15.   Split ends
16.   Eye lashes
17.   Itchy & sore skin
18.   Small cuts, burns & abrasions
19.   Sore noses from blowing
20.   Sore nipples from breastfeeding.

Links where to buy Dr Lipp:
Let me know what your lip saviour is in the comments box. 

Thanks for reading!

Hugs
Lx





No comments:

Post a Comment