Wednesday 28 October 2015

MASCARA MADNESS


What is one makeup product you couldn’t live without?

Mascara makes all the difference for me. Without mascara my eyes are small and I think I look tired when I don’t wear it as my lashes are blonde and stumpy. I’ve tried and tested 5 mascaras and here I think you can really see the difference between them all.
1.       Tarte – Lights, Camera, Lashes - £22.92
2.       Benefit – They’re Real! - £19.50
3.       Benefit – Roller Lash £19.50
4.       Smashbox  -Full Exposure £19.50
5.       Jordana – Best Extreme Lash £3.59
Benefit – They’re Real wins best mascara for me, hands down! Not only do my lashes look double their usual length but they don’t look clumpy and thick like they do in photo numbers 1 and 5. Jordana Best Extreme Lash is a close second, the price is great and as I wear mascara everyday this would certainly help keep costs down but everytime I wear Benefit – They’re Real, people always think I am wearing falsies!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment